Thursday, April 2, 2009

mendealah ape tagged nie? =D

Tagged by Ezit.......


Answer this truthfully referring to your ex or ex-es. Be honest!

1. Why did you let me go?
i juz let the DOG out! hehee

2. I still love you!
oredy hate u!

3. When did we last talk.
dunno.....

4. Will you go out with me
tgk la dlu.....

5. Hey, can i give you a ride
tq. aku ade kete.

6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
kau mmg useless.

7. My friends say we look good.
i am gud. theres no 'we' there...

8. You have changed
people change!

9. Can we get back together?
klo aku terima ko balik tu aku dh gila la tu.

10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
and.... he 10x better than u.

11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me
u deserve dat......

12. how can u forget our memories??
xleh lupe bodoh!

13. I will always love you.
lu ngn lu pnye luv bleh g jahanam.

TAG > fa > abi > ajojo >

1 comment:

mRs. JujUE said...

oit ct..ape tag² aku ni..aku x tau nk jawab le...hehehehe